Deadlines, Entries & Registration
1. All team entries (numerical and nominal) must be made online through SDP system from ICF.
2. Entries can only be submitted by the National Federation through the online entries system SDP by the specified closing date (midnight European time / European summer time GMT +1 or GMT +2). Anyone having issues accessing the system should email firstname.lastname@example.org and specify their NF and the specific issue encountered, in advance of the closing date for entries.
If there is any problem concerning the entries, please contact Ruud Heijselaar from Canoe Marathon Committee of ICF at: email@example.com
The entries system will be online and available during the following dates:
Numerical entries until July 13th，2020
Nominal entries until August 18th，2020
You must pay a participation fee of €30 per person per day, which includes the following:
- Medical Care at the Course
- Participation in the Opening Ceremony
- Security Service at the Course
- Organisation Fee
- Drinking Water during competition days
- Access to the competition venues for the purpose of training and other activities.
- Boat storage
- The entry fee is calculated from the time of the arrival of the sports team, until the team leaves.
Terms of Payment
- 50% of all the above-mentioned fee shall be paid to the Organizing Committee before 20.07.2020 and the remaining 50% before 20.08.2020
- All fees in connection with bank transfer to be paid by the sender.
- Please make payments for the fee incurred by the whole team during their entire stay.
- You are kindly requested to print the bank remittance and take it with you when check in.
- Your reservation will be successful when we receive the advance payment.
When your entry fee is fully charged, the organizing committees will send an electronic confirmation notice.
100% refund if canceled before 20.07.2020
50% refund if canceled before 20.08.2020
No refund if canceled after 20.08.2020